The University Library Centre
The University Library Centre "ULC" (IT: "Centro d' Ateneo per le Biblioteche - CAB") coordinates, manages and fosters the development of library services for the benefit of scientific research and teaching, utilising the latest technologies, in accordance with international standards.
The Centre also promotes national and international cooperation through agreements with other Institutions and Universities.
The Centre is made up of:
- The Technical-Scientific Committee
- Giovanna Valenzano – Chancellor’s Delegate President: prof.
- The ULC General Manager: Maurizio Vedaldi
- University Libraries coordinating committees
- University Libraries committees
The regulation of the University Library System (IT) was approved by the University of Padova Board of Administration and by the Academic Senate on 18/06/2012 and 09/07/2012, respectively.