How to use the libraries
Faculty, staff and students of the University of Padova have access to the libraries of the University of Padova Library System. External users must purchase an access card.
Erasmus and other exchange students enjoy the same rights as Italian students. Each library may establish a specific procedure to ensure that books are returned (e.g. deposit, letter from the person responsible for the mobility exchange, etc.).
We offer you
- A digital library easy to access and browse with a special section dedicated to the specific needs of international students and scholars
- Advanced information, services and collections
- Simple to electronic resources (databases, ejournals, etc.)
- in using the library
- A pleasant environment for study and research
- Extended opening hours in some libraries to allow students to use information resources in the evening and at weekends.
- Professional staff
- Helpful assistance
- Quick and careful search
We expect you
- To comply with the Library Regulations
- To familiarise with the user information
- To ask a librarian if you need any help