The University Library System organises short introductory courses on the use of electronic resources.
Help with course booking:
- select the study area of interest from the drop-down menu "Area d'interesse" (e.g. PSYCHOLOGY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, etc.)
- identify the course and the date of interest on the calendar
- in the "iscrizione" column, click the button corresponding to the course you want to sign in to
- follow the instructions that appear in the dialogue box
- an email will confirm you have signed in correctly
Contact your library for further information or if the online sign in is unsuccessful.